Heng Yue Yen Long Kwon roots go back to traditional Chinese Kung Fu. Learning this form of Kung Fu will immerse you into century old martial arts traditions and modern fighting techniques.
Heng Yue Yen Long Kwon is a modern Chinese Martial Art founded in 1981 by Grandmaster Yuet-sing AU, Black Belt 10th Dan.With the spirit and skills, students are trained to be proactive and unflinching in the face of challenges.
- Heng, or Perseverance, embodies unceasing endeavour, stalwartness, and patience. Achievement in pursuit of any knowledge comes with a persistent and proactive attitude in analysing and synthesising situations. Martial Art studies are no exception. In practising Heng Yue Yen Long Kwon, perseverance and self-confidence are emphasised in overcoming both physical and psychological weaknesses.
- Yue, or Universe, stands for boundlessness. It also symbolises wisdom and knowledge. A broad mind and far-sightedness are needed to accept differences and hence new thinking. That is seen in the Grandmaster AU’s development of Heng Yue Yen Long Kwon on the basis of science, philosophy, dynamics, physiology and various martial art skills, plus his persistent drive and hard work to enhance the technique.
- Yen, or benevolence, is the embodiment of kindness, care and sympathy.
- Long is righteousness, the best as well as gentlemanliness. It is also the symbol of China.
- Kwon is martial arts. It is a combination of skills, wisdom and body strength. At the same time it is also a demonstration of valour and peace.